Saturday, January 24, 2009

Phase 1 is completed!
















Yes, we have phase 1 of our bedroom remodel completed! The closet!!!! I am so excited - I know this may sound crazy but, this is the first walk in closet that I've ever had!!! It's not huge but, so much more than what we've had in our house till now! I found clothes and shoes that I'd forgotten that I had! So fun! We have 1 more closet to "organize" with new elfa shelving, re-texture walls & ceilings, paint, put new wood flooring down & install a new vanity - not much right! hahaha So, we will be in the remodel mode for a few more months - but it's going to be worth it!
It was abit chilly tonight so, the girls and I went to the mall to hang out with some friends! It was too cold outside today to go to the park...bummer!

No comments: