Friday, January 9, 2009

Making progress







Well, to keep you in the loop of our craziness....our house is getting more and more dusty! I can't even try to keep up so - we are all sneezing abit more than normal. But, it will all be worth it soon. We now have all walls up and just waiting for the tape/mud to dry. Then the door will go in. Tomorrow Neal is going to put the flooring down in the closet which will be great! He's also working on getting the new tile in the shower area. I was busy today after work looking at new sink/vanities (how exciting right - I would have rather gone to Zara!). I took advantage of having a few hours off work early w/out the girls to really go fast. I think there are more options for us (in our budget) at Lowes - so, we'll be going back there tomorrow. I placed the order for the balance of the wood flooring that we need for our bed room - won't be in for 3 weeks though - big bummer! More to follow.......stay tuned!



We also got to join our neighbors (Mimi Dottie & Papa Larry) for dinner to help celebrate Papa's birthday. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors that really think of us as family! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Zara's is one of my favorite stores at the Galleria Mall...1st level down by Saks & Nordstroms....