Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm a Big Kid now....










Well, Samantha is offically a Big Girl now! She is now sleeping in a big girl bed and loves it! It wasn't something we'd been shopping for right now, it just all kinda fell into place. You've got to love http://www.craigslist.com/ ! In one day we purchased this furniture for Samantha and sold all of our baby furniture! Amazing! She's adjusting really pretty well which is nice - better than I am adjusting to loosing my baby! I'm really not ready for her to grow up on me yet! She loves being a big girl like Sydney though. I'm not totally done getting things organized and decorated for her but, it's a start....yes there's some of my "junk" on her dresser - we started to re-model our bedroom which you'll see shortly! I guess they have to start to grow up sometime. love ya Samantha!!!



No comments: