Monday, January 5, 2009

Here we go again.....







Well, after not really doing much to the inside of the house for nearly 2 years it's time we get started again. This time it's our bedroom! We ripped up our carpet back in October in anticipation of putting hardwood floors down like the rest of the house. The flooring is now on order and should be here in a few weeks. Yesterday we started the demolition of Neal's sink and closet - yes his clothes are now in our dining room on 2 rolling racks! We are going to enclose the entire area to be one "large" closet (or large for us). One of the biggest draw backs of our house is the lack of storage! Yesterday I spent nearly 2 hours at The Container Store working on a closet design for the Elfa shelving. I'm hoping we can stick with what we've got drawn up so far - it would be so great! Next girls night out can be at my house....in my closet! hahaha just kidding. It will be nice to finally see what we have instead of just grab whatever is the closest and easiest to get out. I'll keep you posted on our progress....the picture here is actually of my side for the sink (didn't get a picture of Neal's before it was torn out) but, his looked the same as mine. We are also going to put in a double vanity on my side which will be better than having to share one sink while trying to get ready for work....that wouldn't work well I'm guessing.






No comments: