Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!
















I can't think of a much better way to ring in the new year than with close friends and family! We had quite the gathering at our house maxing out at 9 kids(8 of which were girls) and 9 adults....it was so fun! We all ate way too much pizza and had fun making our ice cream sundaes! I think the sprinkles were the big hit with the kids. As I spent some time reflecting on 2008 realizing all that happend I feel very blessed that God has taken such good care of my family in these difficult times. We are not alone in going through a job lay off like many others in our country - God is faithful though and helped Neal find a great job and he's doing really well too. My prayers are with those who are still looking for positions and that they will find something soon and that they will be taken care of. We are so blessed to have such close friends here and Aunt Jill living here is such fun! The girls love their sleep overs at Aunt Jill's house the best I think. As I look forward to 2009 I pray for peace especially as our country prepares for a major change in the White House - I want nothing more than for our country to gain back the strenght and confidence that we once had but, more than anything I pray that more people in our country would come to know Christ as their personal savior. God is who can bring healing to our country and state that we are in today. Continue to pray for those in "control".
May God be with you in all the years ahead! Thanks for being such a special part of our lives.

No comments: