Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I have a boyfriend????!!! WHAT!!!

Every night while eating dinner we talk about our day and events that happend. For the girls it's mainly who they played with, what they ate for snack, if they watched a movie today or not at school and what they want to play after dinner. Tonight was abit different for me when talking with Samantha. Tonight she told me "I have a boyfriend"! His name is Keil and he is a very sweet little boy that may I add has the runniest nose of anyone in her class! ugh! However - he really does watch out for her when playing, picks her up when she falls, gets her toy back if someone takes it from her etc....his Mom is teaching him the right way to treat a little girl. I pray all the time for the boys that my girls are going to meet, befriend, date and one day marry that they(the boys/guys/men) respect them, treat them as girls and young ladies should be treated and that they believe in God, have strong morals and strong family values.
On a day when our country is forever changed may God be with all of us and may the changes that lay ahead be those that truely will be for all. May we all be protected from the evils of this world and stay close to our friends, families and most of all God.
May God Bless America.

No comments: