Monday, August 4, 2008

Trying to beat the heat....

Well, another scorcher today in Texas.....not sure what the acutal temp. was but, with yesterday hitting 107 I'm sure today wasn't far behind! Thankfully no black outs where I was today. It was however a great day at my house today....cleaning day! I love to come home after our cleaning people have been at our house! Although they don't typically get done till nearly 8:00 P.M. so - I try to keep the kids out of the house so they don't destroy things that they just completed cleaning! A new place opened up at a mall near by called "Jakes" - Neal described it as "chucky cheese on steroids"! So, we thought we'd try it out with the girls. They loved it - for all they knew it was just like Six Flags or Disney(without Cinderella ofcourse). There was a few rides for them and games to play. I had a $10 off coupon so, that helped bring the price down to pretty reasonable for the 4 of us. They were laughing and running around so much that we were laughing with them. We all had a great time! Then we came home to a wonderfully clean great smelling house! Gotta love mondays!

No comments: