Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Heading up north.

Well, we had dinner tonight with Aunt Jill. The girls were great when we told them that they were going to hang out with Aunt Jill for a few days! They gave us our kisses and hugs and said bye like it was really no big deal. I about cried just there.

Neal and I are trying to get the strategic packing done so we don't have to pay to check a suitcase.....then off to bed. We have to wake up around 3:00 since we have to be at the airport no later than 5:00 am to catch our flight departing at 6:00 am! ugh! Gotta love the many flight options going up north! I am really looking forward to seeing all my friends from high school though! I'm sure there'll be pictures to come!

1 comment:

MC said...

um, i think you need to blog about how you got a new phone this week, haha.

hope you guys have a blast up north!