Monday, August 25, 2008

Gibbs Girls go bowling...

 

 

 

 


We had quite the busy saturday - ofcourse starting otu with our family roll up pancakes! We had 2 birthday parties in the afternoon that were so much fun! The day ended with the girls getting to go bowling - they loved it! We are definately going to take them back and next time bring some friends of their own age along.

Today was their first day back in the regular school year - Samantha started in a new class and did awesome! She received a very nice card from her previous teacher....I must say it was a very proud parent moment as I was reading the card. Her teacher (Ms Jessica) said the following..."Thankyou for all the support you did for my students in every single occasion we had. It was my pleasure to be with your child. Thanks for your trust. Samantha is the sweetest girl I've ever met. She impressed me with her personality, respect to each child wither poise, class and funny beautiful face and manners. I loved every single day with her and I wish her a bright future and also her sister. I respect every single person in your family. You spent alot of effort to raise your daugher and this is the result, wonderful children - it doesn't come from nothing - came from wonderful parents. I wish you the best and your children love to you all. Samantha I love you soooo much and when you told me "i will mis you" on friday it was worth millions to me...Love you, Ms. Jessica"

It was quite the proud parent moment that at the age of 2 she has impressed someone so much that they would write a card like this to her. I just pray that God continue to bless her life and that she grows in his will.

Thanks for letting me "brag" on my kids tonight - I just love them so much! Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: