Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Long time no "see"....




Sorry it has been nearly a week since my last entry! Whew...I blame it on the olympics! We have really enjoyed being able to watch together with the girls. Sydney asks to watch "gold swimming" every night now. Thanks to Michael Phelps! It's been fun starting to teach her about the countries around the world!

We had a busy weekend going to 2 baseball games! Friday we went to the Frisco Rough Riders - the girls really loved the fireworks at the end! They were really good. Samantha cried as we left walking to the car....the whole way asking for more fireworks in her cute little southern "drawl"! Then on Saturday we went to the Texas Rangers! We had fun spending time together this weekend.
Yes, for those of you who don't know it was my birthday this past Saturday....another year older! Wow...it's really hard for me to believe that I'm now offically closer to 40 than to 35 - no it's not 40 yet! But, watch out when the Big 4-0 does hit....I think God gave me Neal and the girls later in life to help keep me young. I so enjoy all my time that I have with the girls! I am really looking forward to all the memories we have to make together that are yet to come. Thanks to everyone who has been there for me these past few years as I have adjusted to many new changes in my life (loosing Mom, moving to Dallas, starting a new job at JCP, buying and selling a house, making new friends and cherishing the one's I already had, meeting Neal and getting married, have two of the most beautiful girls in the world, and all the other events that just happen day to day). So, to all of you who have touched my life I say "Thank you and I love you to the moon and back"!

No comments: