Monday, February 2, 2009

The remodel continues

Well, many have asked about an update on the bedroom remodel....it's still going on! It's abit at a slow part - poor Neal! He's been working his butt off! All this weekend he worked on scraping the ceiling, sanding the walls (I don't think I've seen that much dust in my house) and now is what they call....floating the walls. Then will be time for the texturing! So, we are continuing to move along and will be very excited when it's done.
The weather here was so nice on Saturday that the girls and I (along with the Beall girls) went to the Dallas zoo. A good time was had by all! Sydney had been asking for I'm sure 2 months to go to the zoo. She was so anxious to see everything that she couldn't stand still to watch what ever animals we were at. It was fun and so nice to be outside and not be freezing!
I leave on Wed. morning for NYC for a few days - really looking forward to that! I've really missed NYC!! It's been nearly 3 years and can't wait! 34th street, H & M watch out!!!! :) Too bad I can't shop since we are doing so much on our house right now. My gift is my closet organizers! I'll take it though!

1 comment:

kelly Martin said...

OMG! Three years since you've been to N.Y....wierd when you used to go so much...but good, sign of less traveling.
Hang in there with the remodel....I know it sucks!