Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lots of updates

This is Sydney chatting with her friend Skylar from school at a b-day party today....she looks so grown up! I'm so not ready!












































Well, it's been a while since I've written...it's been abit busy around here. This past week I went to NYC for business and it was so cold! One morning it was only 10 degrees and that was w/out the wind chill. Needless to say I was happy to come home on friday evening to a warm 70 degrees! Neal and the girls had a good time while Mommy was away....eating dinner out each night! I will say I was so very impressed and HAPPY to come home to a clean house! Even the play room was clean! Way to go Neal! The girls have been really busy - last saturday we spent some time with our friends Karley, Ryanne and Aunt Lori at the zoo - what a great time! Today was spent at 2 friends birthday parties. Everything from bounce houses to bowling. I think the girls have had their fill of pizza a birthday cake for a while now! Can we say all sugar'd up! The girls also had a great time opening an early valentines day gift from Grandma & Grandpa Johnson. Filled with sea creatures that grow in water, a kids shower head for the bath tub, candy, notebooks (which they love), stickers and little lunch boxes! Samantha actually slept with her lunch box last night! So sweet! I've really taken a look at the girls this weekend and realized just how big they are (not that I don't see them every day) but, they are growing up! Now, if Samantha would just get potty trained I'd be all set! The crazy thing is she does great at school, church, aunt Jill's house...every where but with mommy & daddy!!!! ugh! I know I probably just need to get more strict on it too.....









So, our remodel is coming along - I'm sure Neal would say slowly but I am really impressed with all that he is doing and he's working so hard at it! We are close to having the 2nd closet completed...will be done tomorrow! I bought a cute light fixture for it - I hope it will work. I'll add a picture if it does! :) It's a total girl thing! This week he will finish texturing the ceiling and then painting the walls. We are hoping the flooring will come in this next Saturday. whew! Like I said it's been abit busy around here!

No comments: