Saturday, February 21, 2009

a Big helper







Well, as you can imagine this remodel has been quite the family project! The girls want to be involved as much (or as little - depending on the day) that they can be. Sydney is the one that wants to be right there with Neal watching and learning what he is doing! The other night she was learning how to measure the baseboards before cutting them for the wall - she LOVED it! Not to mention she was really "dressed" for the occasion with princess gown and her saftey glasses! I can remember being about her age hanging out with my Dad out in the garage too! He'd give me a hammer, nails and my own block of wood and just let me pound away - that is till I smashed my finger, started crying and I'm sure my Mom had us both in trouble! I love it that the girls want to do so much with their Daddy...thanks Neal for being patient with them - they will never forget helping Daddy!

No comments: