Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We definately had a busy one here. Started off with ofcourse a roll up pancake breakfast! It was nice to have Aunt Jill join us! Neal and I then proceeded to make our dinner reservations for our trip in May to Walt Disney World - the girls have no idea that we are going and they are going to go crazy! We've planned lots of dinners and lunches with different Disney Characters so, they will get lots of time with them that I'm sure we will all enjoy! Then we had lunch with our friends The Beall's! The girls had fun playing for a while. My big excitement was organizing my "accessories" closet! I can finally see everything! It's amazing what I'd forgotten about. Our wood flooring came in so, time to install...tomorrow! Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Johnson and Grandma Andi for the sweet Valentines packages for the girls! They really loved them. Enjoy the rest of your weekend...will post an updated picture of our bedroom tomorrow.

No comments: