Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moving back in.....yeah



My "Accessories" closet...I really wanted this cute chandelier to make it really "girly" but, it was too big - I'm going to keep looking! I have to say I really LOVE this!




Not sure what these spots on the pictures are...ugh!





A proud moment!







Well, this weekend was a VERY productive weekend at the Gibbs house! Tonight we were able to move back into our bedroom!! I am so excited to sleep in my own bed again and not in the girl's playroom. I am so proud of Neal for all the hard work that he's done on our bedroom. It looks totally different and we love it. Yes, we still have things to do such as doors on the closets, baseboards & crown molding but, we will keep working on it till it's done. It's nice to have all the big dust making projects over! And what great timing - our cleaning people come tomorrow! AMEN! The girls were having fun running and playing in the room before we put furniture in it...Sydney even got her "hipity hop" out and thought it was great to have so much open space! This was a wonderful Valentines Day gift and I just love it....thanks sweetie! I love you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

hi jodi,

i love all of your closet organization! it looks great. thanks for your blog comments. we are getting to sleep. nate loves to sleep, so he fits into our family perfectly. he sleep 12 hours at night and takes two naps during the day totaling about 3 hours. motherhood is so fun!

christina