Friday, September 12, 2008

Where do the days go???

Sydney is now in the mode of asking me multiple times a day what day it is, will it be "saturday" tomorrow? and the questions go on and on...It made me start to wonder just where do the days go these days??? I remember so many times being told that time sure flies - when I was younger and in school I thought 3:00 would never get here so I could be done with yet another day of school. Now that I've had a number (yes, that number is larger than I'd like) of days working I think that 5:00 will never get here! I have to say that my favorite times of the day are between 6:00 am & 7:15am and then again after 5:00pm! Those are the times that I get to be with the girls. I try not to think of the number of hours in the day that I am not with them and that they are at school with their teachers and new friends that they've made. I know that they really enjoy it at school and are learning way more than I could and or would be able to teach them if I were to stay at home with them. I guess this is the schedule that just seems to work (for now anyway) for my family. So, as far as those disappearing days.....I just try to hang on to the ones that I get and cherish the memories as much as I can. It's been a really stressful week at work this week and I had to work quite a bit at home after the girls went to sleep. There were times this week that I just wanted to hang it up but, because my girls are so sweet and Neal has helped out doing things around the house...yes, he even unloaded and loaded the dishwasher (thanks babe!), it made things go abit more smooth. Thanks for listening and try to enjoy the weekend! I have jury duty on monday....we'll see how that day goes.

No comments: