Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update on Samantha

Today was a tiring but pretty good day. I was able to get Samantha into an orthopedic dr. this morning (thanks to Pam & Lisa for their recommendation!) The Dr. was great. After reviewing her X-rays things look like they are all lined up and should heal good. I took Sydney to school today and talked with both the director and Samamtha's teacher about what happend yesterday. I now understand that Samantha was pushed by a boy in her class and she fell into a bookshelf. She didn't have any signs while at school I guess that she had anything broken. She did however tell her teacher that her neck hurt. There were no signs of swelling or a bruise. I am really disappointed in the school that I wasn't told of the incident of her being pushed prior to us leaving yesterday - still not happy but, there's not much I can do at this point. I've asked that they take a look at the classes and arrange the boys to not have all the more "aggressive" ones all in one class. We'll see - I'm going to keep asking. If nothing else maybe I'll see if Samantha can move. We have 4 - 6 weeks of her wearing a brace on her arm and trying to keep her from running aruond and being too active. Thanks for all your prayers. Thought you might enjoy a little video of her from tonight.....love ya!

No comments: