Monday, September 15, 2008

Story time with Samantha

Story time at our house is always lots of fun but, when the girls "read" to us it's even better to me! I love to hear how they read the stories that we've read to them probably a hundred times! Both of the girls love story time so much that they actually sleep with books too! I can't tell you the number of times that I try to wiggle the book from under their faces so they will be more comfortable. I guess the days of studying via "osmosis" have already begun! :) I took a video but, it's not down loading correctly tonight....will try again tomorrow. Sorry!!!
Tonight was Sydney's first night at gymnastics! She really enjoyed it! She liked jumping on the trampoline the best. She was showing us what she learned already by jumping on our bed. I wasn't able to get any good pictures because I was kinda far away...maybe next time. We are going to try it for a month and see how it goes. The most difficult thing tonight about gymnastics wasn't for Sydney at all....it was trying to explain to Samantha that she wasn't able to join too. I hated that part.

No comments: