Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some of the girls most favorite things are to play dress up, hang out in their "house", have tea parties and sing! Well, we did all of that tonight! Many times at night while they fall asleep I'll sing to them. One of my favorite songs to put them to sleep to is Amazing Grace. Mainly because I can remember my Mom and Grandma Johnson singing that song all the time. Well, since the girls have such a love of music they have learned it and sing it all the time! I've taught them 3 verses. So, I caught one verse tonight...it's pretty cute! This was really my highlight for the evening - knowing that they are going to grow up knowing and learning the Grace of God! I can only pray that God continue to give me the grace (and patients) that I need in raising His two little girls! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do each time I hear them sing! I'm sure there will be a duet at RCN one day soon! :)

No comments: