Sunday, July 27, 2008

High School Dream comes true......finally!!!!


Our Saturday started out like most of our saturdays....roll-up pancakes with aunt Jill coming over to hang out for a while. The girls play with all their toys that they don't really get to during the week because we are always running around so much, we hang out in the pool, do laundry, clean the house just like the rest of you I'm sure! Well, tonight was something really fun for me....especially since it's something I wanted to do more than yes.....more than 20 years ago! I got to so see Brian Adams live in concert tonight! It was such a great time! We initally just had lawn seats and then got to move up to "actual" seats with a perfect view! He sounds exactly the same! I felt as if time had stood still and I was back in Grand Rapids hanging out in the Hardee's parking lot with all my girlfriends in the middle of the summer!!! So, tonight happend just in time to get me ready to head back home for my yes again....20 year class reunion! I really am looking forward to going home and seeing my friends again! Hope you enjoy the short video clip from the concert....I had to reduce it pretty small so you probably won't get to see it clear but.....you can hear him! Thanks Neal for taking me and thanks to Mathew and Gina for watching the girls!!!! (We owe you a night of kid sitting!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the reunion in Grand Rapids? My parents are up at the lake now. You can wave at them on the way by :)

Jodi said...

Jay - yes, the reunion is in GR - we will fly up there next thursday morning. I'm really looking forward to it! I'll be sure to wave at your parents! :) How is Jodi feeling....not much longer right!

Anonymous said...

She is feeling OK. We are in the home stretch now, for sure.

kelly Martin said...

Omg, I know exactly how you were feeling...major nostalgia!!!! You are so lucky to have seen him!