Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday.....no work, no school....play day!




If you ask the girls what Saturday means they will start jumping around screaming "no school, no work...play day" over and over again. Well, today didn't exactly work out that way for me. I had to go into the office for a few hours this morning. After family breakfast that is! I atleast got done what I had set out to complete so, I felt good about that. It will definately make Monday seem abit less stressful. After working I hit the Allen outlet mall to check out a sale scoop that my friend Annette told me about...thanks! Children's Place has an additional 50% off their clearance prices right now! It was a great time to get a few basic shorts & tanks for the girls for next summer - the tanks cost about $2.00! Cheaper than a gallon of gas - how about that! Anything cheaper than a gallon of gas is a deal these days! :) The girls still got lots of play time packed into their day! They got to play with our neighbors Ashley & Austin in their yard...they have a great jungle gym that they love to play on! It has a pretty cool fort. Mimi Dottie and Papa Larry went to their farm for the evening so we get to feed their animals for them - the girls love it! They have 2 dogs, 2 birds, 1 cat and a fish! a mini zoo as they will call it! The girls love Mercy their cat the best. The past few times that we've gone over to see her she's been hiding so well the girls weren't able to even see her. Well, not the case tonight! Not only did they see her they got to hold her, pet her and play with her. I took a video of them playing with Mercy but, the file was too big to download...I'll get this figured out one of these days! Now I've got nearly everyone in bed and I'm not far behind.....didn't get to do my laundry today so that isn't going to make tomorrow evening much fun....but I did manage to squeeze in a pedicure this afternoon that was well worth it!

No comments: