Friday, July 25, 2008

The out-takes of the Gibbs Girls singing....part 2




Well, many of you emailed me with comments about the girls singing "Amazing Grace" that I felt it only fair to add the additional "out-takes" that also happened that same night! I promise you that these are not edited or altered in any way - nor were they rehearsed by the girls. I don't know about you but, these had me in tears!

We are all looking forward to a fun weekend of just hanging out in our pool and relaxing - Mommy is hoping to get to sleep in for even just a short while! We'll see what happens....I kept the girls up really late in hopes that they will sleep in tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this!!! Since I have yet to see them in person (but will soon), I love seeing these videos of them. I can't believe Samantha knows so much of the song!