Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whew....

This week has been a long one already - thankfully it's Wednesday....I think! I started my new job on Monday of this week! It's been a mix of starting my new position and trying to wrap up my old job all at the same time. I'm excited about my new adventure - still at JCPenney but have been promoted to be the Brand Director of our Intimate Apparel private brands. Yes, I'm back in intimate apparel.....I've come full circle now as some have said it.

The girls were really good tonight when I picked them up from school - they were excited to go to church for Veggie Tails and pick up McDonald's for dinner. I think Sydney is going through a growth spurt right now...tonight she ate her cheese burger, 1 chicken nugget that Samantha shared with her, apples and then when we got home she was still hungry so I made her a ham/cheese sandwich....wow! hungry girl!

Well - off to read with Sydney and get some sleep. Have a great week - it's starting to cool off down here for my friends up North....it was only in the low 60's this morning! :)

No comments: