Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm going to marry a prince....


Tonight was pretty busy with going to gymnastics with Sydney - we don't get home till about 7:45. Then it's eat a quick dinner, get in the bath, play with Samantha, read books and head to bed. Well, tonight while the girls were playing dress up (like they do nearly every night), Sydney informed me that "Tonight I'm going to marry a prince"!!


The conversation went something like this...

Sydney: Tonight I'm going to Marry a prince!

Me: Really, I've not gotten to meet him yet - I have to meet him before you can get married.

Sydney: Really - okay

Me: Is he nice?

Sydney: yes

Me: is he a Christian? Does he go to church?

Sydney: Yes

Me: is he handsome?

Sydney: why yes, he's little and abit different, but he's funny.

Me: does he have a job?

Sydney: yes.

Me: what does he do?

Sydney: he does lots of things. I do lots of things too...

Me: What's his name?

Sydney: Neal


At this point I was trying so hard not to laugh I couldn't stand it! It was so sweet and she was very serious about all this too! I just love it when I can get the girls going on something!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Christina said...

cute story! just wanted to say congrats on the job promotion! who is still left in intimate apparel from my days there? what is janet up to? i miss all of you guys!