Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween






















We had a fun weekend with Grandparents in town! Bummer that both of the girls were sick! ugh!!!! Sydney had a temp and wasn't up for much. Samantha carried the entertaining of the grandparents quite well....she just had a cough! Good job Samantha! ;) Sydney is doing much better now and their coughs are nearly gone. I say that as I can now hear Sam coughing in her sleep. Trick or treating was abit limited this year - the girls were both butterfly fairies and really enjoyed their costumes! I even dressed up with them which was fun too. We always love it when Grandpa and Grandma come to visit - we celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday this weekend....just a week early. Happy Birthday Dad! Samantha sang to him - will have to try to upload the video later...it's not working now.

1 comment:

Christina said...

your kids win my vote for best halloween costumes! too cute!