Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring ahead

Well, I'm not sure about all of you but, the time change has really affected our family! The girls are way off schedule and Neal tries to compensate by going to bed even earlier. funny! Not...
Last night while trying to get Sydney to go to sleep she had this response for me: "but, mommy, my eyes aren't telling me to go to sleep yet!" It was so funny!
Today I had the realization that my little girl is growing up...I had to schedule Sydney's kindergarten round up and registration for this next fall! I can't believe that she will soon be 5 years old and starting school. That doesn't seem possible when I think about it. Life has not been the same since the day she was born and the changes have only begun. Love you Sydney and I'm so proud of the little girl that you've become already. Love, Mommy

No comments: