Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten.....


I can't believe that my little girl is already off to Kindergarten! I know that many of my friends have already gone thru this and more with their kids...some even going off to college this year! It was a great morning walking her to school. Samantha was great too...although she wasn't very happy with her outfit today - she said it was plain! She's now wearing a uniform being in the big kid class at her school. My little "fashionista" is going to have some challenges the next 2 years I think. I promised her I would let her wear fancy socks and fun hair bows! Not sure that is going to fix it but, it's all I can do for now! I'm anxiously waiting to go pick up Sydney and hear all about her first day! Yes, I took today off work - just too much to get packed in today.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: