Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sydney's 5!!!














Wow - how fast time goes by! Sydney turned 5 on Saturday and had a blast with her friends! All she asked for was a pony ride for her party...well, she and her friends had 2 ponies for 2 hours and did those ponies ever work!! She is still saying thank you for a great day! She's grown up so fast now that she knows she is 5! Today she asked me when she gets to ride in the way back of our suburban. When I told her not for a while she said, maybe when I'm 10! So, all day she's talking about things she can do when she's 10! Wow, she's not even been 5 for 24 hours and she's ready to move on. Not me! She also swam the length of our pool tonight without stopping to "rest"! That was fun to watch...to see the excitement in her eyes was priceless. She's also working on her handstands under the water - ofcourse makes mom nervous but, I guess I'd better get used to that one! Sydney Grace - I love you more than I ever thought I could! May God protect you all the days of your life and you always keep Him close! I love you sugars! Mommy.







No comments: